Monday, July 26, 2010

An introduction

I guess I should introduce myself.
My name is Fawn and I am new to this whole blog thing.
But I have been attempting to get my ideas together for my sons first birthday, so i have been reading a lot of mom blogs lately and am amazed with a few of them.. so i thought i would take a stab at this.
Most of the blogs i have found are creative moms that give tutorials on DIY projects. well I am not very creative. but if you are interested i will be attempting those tutorials.. i will show you my outcome. probably only the ones that pan out. and if i can do it. well i promise you i don't have a creative bone in my body. so if i can do it. so can you :)
So i will be entertaining this blog with my amazing thoughts and stories. and my attempts to learn how to be creative :) keyword... attempt.

Thanks for taking a look on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved