Sunday, November 21, 2010

Birthday Party Carnival Gold Fish Prize


So one of the best parts of going to the carnival was trying to win a gold fish as a kid. And since I wasnt too sure how the parents would feel with us sending their kids home with actual gold fish.... I came across this tutorial on line and it was adorable.



These were rather easy to make... but TIME CONSUMING!!!!!!!



You have to hold this fish perfectly still while the soap hardens. Well I dont have the attention span for that so i basically let them sit at the bottom. i figured it wanst a big deal as long as he wasnt belly up.... and this way you could see him more since he was closer to the bag :)

These photos really dont do these adorable favors any justice.
These are super super super cute!!!!
Hope the kids enjoy them as much as I do.








And below is a frame I started a while ago ... I modge podged the penant flag onto the frame and added some vinyl "birthday boy"
I love this frame :)



Well the party is now less than 2 weeks away. I cant  believe it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved