Thursday, June 9, 2011

Embrace The Camera!

Sometimes I get into a mood... where I do not want to do anything productive.
Everything on my To-Do List is ignored...
This week has been one of them.

But luckily... when these moods strike me... I have this kid wanting to wrestle... and Laugh..
And his laugh... no matter what mood I am in...
instantly makes everything else melt away...
and all I can think about is that adorable toothy grin.



Again...Don't mind those crazy mis-matched pajamas... somehow the tops and bottoms are never clean at the same time... Anyone else have that problem?!?!?!

187. Air conditioning
188. Celebrating birthdays!
189. Watching how much kids love playing in ICE COLD water!
190. watching my nieces play softball
191. Braids.


1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate with the mismatched pjs too ;) Great photo! Thank you for linking up to our "Help a Momma Out" series! I appreciate it!! Have a great rest of your day :)

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved