Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pinterest Inspiration

I have developed a huge obsession with Pinterest... Huge!!!

Here are a few projects that are completely inspiring me right now.

French Grey Dressers - Color I need in my bedroom.



Concrete Countertops - Must DIY whenever we buy our home


Hidden Tv - Yes please! Must DIY TV Cabinet

Source: horchow.com via Sans on Pinterest


Patio Scrabble - Uh-Mazing!


Love Everything About this Sign!
Source: etsy.com via Fawn on Pinterest


L.O.V.E
Source: bhg.com via Lauren on Pinterest


Pretty Patio Decor



Movies Outside In the Summer... Absolutely




Currently working on redoing some dressers this weekend for the bedroom..... French Grey... I believe so... Home Depot in the AM :)

1 comment:

  1. I did my first outdoor movie night in our backyard over the 4th of July weekend. It turned out awesome, and everyone agreed we have to do it again!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved