Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Small Updates....

Right now I feel like I have three huge projects going on at once. Kitchen Updates, Laundry Room Updates, and conquering a gigantic entertainment center....

And slowly but surely those are coming together... but nothing worth sharing yet.

So this is just a small post on bedding. Yep.  I got new bedding. That's it.
and I am going to show you a picture of the most boring bedroom on the planet... mine. Someday I will get around to all the things I want to do in it... and so i figured I would share with you my boring bedroom... my new pretty bedding.. and my plans on how to make this room awesome ;)

So here we go..

When we moved in... here is where we started with the bedroom




This is a terrible before photo. The walls are lavender. which you cannot see in this at all. But they are...

So we painted the bedroom a color called Proper Gray and I love it.

So here is what the bedroom has looked like for a while now...


Boring. I know. I realize this. Believe me.

So I got new bedding. And that helped some. Not much... But some...








Don't mind those wrinkles... I got excited and took pics almost immediately after taking it out of the bag.  Someday I will dress up those night stands... and add in some artwork above the bed... Remove that gigantic chair...

Because here


I plan on adding in a window seat.... and my inspiration for this window seat... is




So there will be no need for the gigantic chair if i have this seat... and I love the light colors... and that little table next to it... so I am hoping to re-create this....
And Next to our bed we have this gigantic.... nook...






Which I plan on filling it with something like....


But probably a prettier chair... and instead of so many books... something else. Ill figure this out :)




And a few other things I am crushing on from Pinterest.....

Draping fabric over the four poster

Source: google.com via Fawn on Pinterest


This mirror would be pretty above the bed?



A rustic bench to offset the white bed?



These mirrored nightstands ... I'm not sure though

 

And this yellow dresser... just makes me smile I keep coming back to it. Should I re-do my original dresser re-do???  



Oh and I cant forget. Replacing that ceiling fan with a girly chandelier... is a must!




So there you go. My boring bedroom that even makes me Yawn!!!!!!

So little by little. I will get there... one small step at a time :)

Do you guys have the same problem? For some reason I put off my bedroom to do all the other rooms... its probably the most neglected room in my entire house.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved