Monday, September 29, 2014

Bedroom Inspiration

We have been slowly but surely working on the basement... and meanwhile... I started planning out the bedroom changes.

So here are a few photos we are drawing inspiration from....

I am loving this simple X based table... maybe a vanity bench used also as a nightstand?

I am obsessed with navy bedroom walls...


Something about this rustic floor to ceiling headboard... or the black nightstand... or the chairs with the weathered ottoman... I just love the feel of this room.

You know how I feel about gallery walls...
especially around a TV.


Every single detail about this space on Jenna Sue's blog. Every single tiny detail.


Media stand in the bedroom?


The sweet rustic bench at the foot of the bed...


Again a vanity as a nightstand... seems like the perfect idea :)

So this week we are going to get started on our bedroom space.
I just want to create our own little retreat. Our own little space at the end of the day...

We will just see what we pull from the inspiration and how it all comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved