Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Baby Number 2 Due in May 2015!

The blog has been pretty quiet the past few weeks...

In case you missed our big announcement on Facebook...






So... I have been slacking on the blog.

Because I am tired. So tired.
This pregnancy is kicking my butt. I am finally starting to feel a little bit like myself again.
Just a little bit. But hopefully this is the turning point... and I will soon have enough energy to at least see 8 pm on a week day. Fingers Crossed.

We could not be more excited about baby number 2!
Thank you all for your kind words on Facebook. Maddux is absolutely thrilled to become a big brother.
He is even more thrilled that now... "He gets to be the boss of someone... finally"
... or so he thinks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved