Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall Inspiration :)

I plan on decorating my house this weekend for the Fall. I have been collecting a few things here and there... I just seem to keep picking up pumpkins in ever size, shape, and color.
We did also of course pick up a star wars stencil to carve our pumpkins this year (for the hubby of course)  Here are a few inspiring fall decorations... Hope you enjoy :)


I absolutely will be making these framed leaves... i LOVE this.
candy corn filled pumpkins
Halloween Subway art... made at
http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2010/08/spooky-subway-art.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FOivM+%28Tatertots+and+Jello%29

I would love to make this pumpkin chandelier

a fun patio decoration :)

canvas rug by Martha.

A few simple decorating ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved