Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fall is complete Happiness

I am so excited for summer to end and Fall to be here. I found this fun paper and decided i wanted a hanging frame. I have tons of photos of Maddux... I should show them off.
and even though he isnt smiling.. and people may wonder why I love this photo so much.. well because this is a face he makes quite often. If you take away something he cant have... if he is tired... i get this face. and even though its such a sad face... it melts my heart whenever i see it. those cheeks are just adorable...

I made this frame just using scrapbook paper, modge podge, and a dollar frame from Michaels.
I made a paper flower out of extra paper scraps.
I really like the way it turned out :)



the pictures dont really show the paper... but it just lists a lot of my favorite thanksgiving foods...
pumpkin pie, cranberries, apple crisp, turkey... etc. yummm now i am hungry...

5 comments:

  1. I love that frame! And the picture. Close ups of my kiddos are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet little frame, I like the little acron in the middle of the flower! Those dollar frames are the best cheap crafting supply. You can get so many looks out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!! Thanks for linking up to my Thrilling Thursday party. Hope you will join in again next week :)

    ~Lori @ Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved