As soon as I get in the door the past few weeks Maddux has to be held for the first 30 minutes or so... and it is one of my favorite things... Its so nice to know he has missed me as much as I have missed him.
So I have learned how to cook with a baby on my hip...
Not the best quality of photo - Jer tries though : )
But he did capture a moment... that I will want to cherish forever.
163. Finding a workout routine that fits into my lifestyle...
164. Getting to spend time with my mom every morning (workouts together before work)
165. Coming home to my lil man... and him showing me he missed me
166. Days without runny noses (with this weather someone in this house has a runny nose constantly!)
167. My dad always willing to help me when I need it... no matter the inconvenience. (Thank goodness for amazing dads)