Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And more inspiration...

So we are currently making some pretty big decisions... so while balancing pro/con lists and planning our future.... taking all the evening time we have to concentrate on spending it with Maddux.... and painting the never ending armoire redo... I figured I would throw up some more inspiration....

Hopefully I will have my armoire finished product up here in a day or two....

Until then... Enjoy the eye candy and ideas :)

I have this obsession with concrete lately... first concrete countertops... and now... concrete tables!



More concrete tables...



A pop of color in the kitchen.... with the breakfast bar... amazing



Wood wall.... wonderful



Cute!

Source: bhg.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


Mirror L.O.V.E.






 And there you go. Obsessed with Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved