Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White....... Fireplace

Here are some long overdue photos of my fireplace makeover {One day I will get around to decorating the mantle} ... and getting the baseboards back on those walls!!!!

But here is where we started....
The carpet was disgusting... and had a weird diagonal going on.
We have replaced the carpet with hardwood and squared off the floor... getting rid of that diagonal.


So the living room is far from finished.... but again just sharing some more progress photos.
We painted the living room a color called Breezy by Sherwin Williams. I love this color. It is the perfect shade of Blueish-Grey. 

Here is our fireplace now...









So there is a little update on the fireplace progress. Now just to get the baseboards done.. and the windows.. {sigh} I might take a small break from painting... 5 days of painting this bad boy.... I am exhausted.

I LOVE it. 
What do you think?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great!! I love the color of your walls and the white fireplace makes those tiles look so much nicer. Are you coing to paint the wood trim at the bottom of the fireplace white as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had that wall color and loved it! Great job on the mantel. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved