Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Mantel

I love fall. It is by far my favorite season. I love when the weather starts getting chilly. Weather where you need a hoodie and boots... hot chocolate and Starbucks runs ... the smell of burning leaves... and Sundays filled with chili and football. I love it.
Not to mention. Apple Orchards. Pumpkin Patches. Pumpkin Pie. Apple Pie. Pie... In general
It is also kind of the calm before the storm. The quiet season between busy summer schedules and holiday chaos.
I love being able to change up the mantel on my fireplace every season. 

This year I decided to go pretty basic and simple with my fall mantel. Maybe next year I will have more time to get a little bit more elaborate. And won't be drowning myself in kitchen and basement renovations.

I went through my fall stuff and tried to piece together enough stuff I had.

I seem to collect ceramic pumpkins. I cant help it I love them. My Thankful frame with Maddux's chubby cheeks and bright baby blue eyes still melts my heart. A small vase filled with fall branches and a very quick rustic wooden sign I made to throw up there.
I created the fall banner a few years ago. I still love it.





Simple.
Happy Fall :)

1 comment:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved