Friday, July 19, 2013

Shades of grey...

I think I have officially decided to wait until next year and stain the entire deck all at once.... mainly because I am lazy. I have a never ending to do list and staining the deck is not ranking very high right now. So I might as well not even add it..

But, I did get around to painting the doors. so they are no longer that crazy yellowish trim color as they were seen here 


I still want to paint them bright yellow. However, I had leftover grey paint from the front door. so for this year I decided to take the easy route and use what I have. 

Its not a crazy noticeable difference in the photos. In person though... it looks so much better.





Now back to painting stair railings and building libraries.
What was I thinking trying to do both these projects at once???

1 comment:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved