Thursday, October 31, 2013

Melody's Snippets of Home


I thought it would be fun to show off a few others people homes. So I asked a couple of ladies to share some snippets of their homes :) 

Melody recently moved into their home about a year or so ago... and if you follow me you know she is not only an old friend of mine but an awesome photographer :) 

So here are some of her snippets of home and why she chose them :)

-Front way entrance, complete with a key and heart map of our first home.





-First piece of subway art I made for our new home. Every time I walk past it I start humming the tune in my head.






-Halloween marks are 1 year anniversary of bringing home our first family pet. Our golden retriever Maximus





-View of our Dining Room. It's not complete yet, but I love looking into this room! 




-Halloween Mantle.  I absolutely love decorating my faux mantle for Halloween!







So what's your favorite snippet from her home? Her beautiful signs she made? The photo display in her dining room? That adorable Dog Max :) ? Her Halloween Decor? 

I think my favorite is her "In this house" sign. I love it :)

**Are you interested in sharing snippets of home? Or a project you completed? A craft? or an entire room makeover? A birthday party? I would love to show off your creativity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved