Sunday, October 13, 2013

Spooning

I first saw this over at The Lettered Cottage

And I loved this.
Really loved it.

I thought it was the perfect little piece of art for the kitchen.
And I looked into ordering some spoons on Etsy.
But then thought. I might as well try and do this myself.

So I did.

And it was pretty simple. Well that's lying... It was simple once I found spoons that would work. But luckily enough my dad came through and found a set at a garage sale that stamped easily.








After making these I have enough supplies left over to make a few more. 
I will be selling these while I have the stuff to make them. 
Please feel free to shoot me a message for details. 


By Stephanie Lynn

Linked up at Liz Marie Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved