Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Wrap Up

This was the first year that I felt the magic in Christmas... It is truly the best Christmas experience I have ever had. Maddux's eyes lighting up at even the mention of Santa. It was by far my most memorable Christmas to date. This year he loved everything about the holidays. He loved decorating the Christmas tree, making gingerbread houses, visiting Santa, checking to see what mischief Clint got himself into every morning,making Christmas cookies, and he was absolutely Giddy all of Christmas eve in anticipation of Christmas morning.

Here is a recap of all of our holiday memories leading up to Christmas. 

Some of the adventures Clint our elf had this year...



We made cookies for Santa... with LOTS of sprinkles





Santa stopped at Nana and Papa's for a quick visit.





 We spent a day at the tree farm.





We made gingerbread houses with our cousins


Drank Lots of hot cocoa!
And Christmas eve we were giddy with excitement for the arrival of Santa! :)








Christmas morning we decide to take video rather than pulling out the camera. However, i did capture one of my favorite presents my niece opened Christmas morning from my mom. This adorable unicorn Hoodie she found on Etsy. Isn't this just adorable????







I hope you all had a magical Christmas filled with wonder, love, and family.

I already can't wait for the magical season to begin next year :) Love this time with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved