Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quick Frame Makeover.

I am attempting to get rid of the gold in my living room... I bought these frames at Target a while back because... well they were cheap. so i decided to give them a little update along with the rest of our living room.
I spray painted them brown (and also my hand to go with it...oops) and then i decided to run some blue along the scroll... i was a little nervous... and Jerry wasnt on board with this thought at first either.
but I do like the way they turned out... take a look... Before and After pictures (note: i didnt have a before shot at our new place... but i did have this old photo on hand. )

Before:



And After :

so much better now :)

1 comment:

  1. I know this was posted last year, but I just found your blog today. These frames turned out super cute. I've always loved blue and brown together and you pulled it off beautifully! Great makeover!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved