Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baby Photo Frame For Friends

Welcome Baby Lily :)
Recently one of my bestest friends in the whole world had a baby... a BEAUTIFUL girl Lily!

Their nursery they have created is ADORABLE. I am in love with it.... Its colorful, quirky, fun, I love it.

So I have posted pictures of the onesies I made up for them.... I am sending these out tomorrow. I meant to send them earlier but I lost the glass to this frame. no clue where it is i have been looking all weekend. so unfortunately. Steph or Nick if you are reading this. i am going to cut out a cardboard back fof this and hopeuflly it will work. Tonight I am going to check one more time to see if I have an empty frame I can take the glass out of. :)

Anyways. I love this frame. I hope they love it also.



Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!
    I'm anew follower, hope you'll follow back.
    stilettostostrollers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved