Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh Christmas tree...

I have been wanting to try and figure out how to take some good Christmas tree photos on my camera. But my son does not want this to happen. at. all.
How does anyone get a two year old to pose by the tree?!?!?!? 
I would like to think next year it will get easier. I think it should... at the very least I can bribe him at that age. 

So far here are the best ones I got. Please take note of that menacing look in that last photo... blatantly saying... Mom. I refuse to do anything you are wanting... stand by the Xmas tree? How about I take this package of pencils and throw them everywhere... 



But that little stinker is adorable... even when he is giving me the stink eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved