Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Step Right Up and Make a Ticket Bowl!!!!


If you haven't read before... I am planning a Circus/Carnival Themed Party for Maddux's first birthday. I know it seems crazy that I am working on this already.

But it has been a lot of fun planning, and just gathering all sorts of supplies.

I found this tutorial on how to make bowls out of rolls of tickets and figured this would be absolutely perfect for me to put stuff in.

To be honest i havent figured out what I am putting in them. But it will all come together. Anyways. These turned out great!!!! Here are some photos of the

red bowl. I have made a couple with Blue tickets also. Below I will attach the tutorial I came across on another blog.
 
Heres the finished Product!!!!!
 

and heres the link i followed. Enjoy!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Tooties rolls and boxed Cracker Jacks would be really cute in them. great ideal.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved