So all in all. We dont get to see them as much as we would like. Which is hard because every time they see Maddux... (usually once every couple of months...) sooo much has changed. He is growing so fast!
Well we went to visit them to finally celebrate Christmas. And we got two amazing gifts. Tix to Cubs game (Thanks Paul!) and some Xmas Money :) Soooo since they dont get to see Maddux that much we decided to put that money towards a new flip video camera (since for the life of us we cant figure out how to get our handycam on line) so we bought that as soon as we got back in town. I am excited that we will of course enjoy all the clips we can get of Maddux... but also so now family in Tinley Park will actually get to see some video of him. Rather than just stories over phone/email/etc. I know Maddux's grandma will really appreciate getting to see them :) So this makes us all very happy!
We had a great time visiting... He was insanely tired when we took these photos right before he left... he passed out while being held about 2 minutes after these... poor baby!!!
Maddux with Great Grandma....
Maddux with Grandma and Uncle Paul.....
Grandma... with a very very tired Maddux....
Thursdays I join in the fun over at Emilys... You should too. Check her out HERE.
8. Snow days... Getting stuck inside all day with the fam!
9. scrambled eggs with ketchup. Yum.
10. white chocolate caramel Coffee Creamer
11. Flip video camera to catch moments such as "if you're happy and you know it" fun
12. Amazing Neighbors that come over with their snow blower and take care of our driveway
13. Long naps with my lil man, Husband, and our dog Nala... all on the same couch.
14. Toy Story