Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day Gifts!

This year... I made my dad, my step-dad, and my grandpa Fathers Day key chains.

While making them... my husband asked if I would make him one too. He thought these were a good size ( he hated the huge one they gave him in the mall with the Easter bunny)

I found these frames at Michaels (I believe they are normally used to make jewelry... )
Then bought the glass to fit inside the frame... printed off my favorite black and white photo of Maddux... and then personalized the other side...
For Jerry I put one side Maddux and one side Nala :)



Our gifts for Jer
Happy Fathers Day Jer :)
 Star Wars Rice Krispie Treats!
 Star Wars inspired Rings.... :)
 and Star Wars cookies..

Just wanted to share a quick post with you... Now off to cook some steaks on the grill.
Hope you all enjoy your day with dads... step dads... grandpas... husbands.... or whoever the great men in your life are!

The loves of my life. Fathers Day 2011


1 comment:

  1. love the star wars theme! man, my dad would have loved that. i do recall getting him a star wars cookbook one year (with stuff like "wookie cookies". ha.) anyway - just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi - your family is presh!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved