Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mud Room/Laundry Room Inspiration

We are currently working on our Laundry room... It is located right off the entry from our garage door... so we are trying to convert it into a laundry room/mud room.

It is definitely a work in progress but I am hoping to have it completed by the end of the weekend.
The room is rather small. So I am trying to make the most out of such a small space. I think it will pay off in the end though (fingers crossed)
So since i have no updates on it.
I thought I would share with you some of my inspiration.











Source: houzz.com via Fawn on Pinterest














Hopefully mine turns out as great as some of these.... :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you do. Ours is just large enough for the washer and dryer. It is also where our half bath is so the opposite wall is small. I wish it were larger!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved