Monday, April 30, 2012

Small updates... Big Difference!

The laundry room has become a project... a never ending project. It is over halfway completed.. but I find myself walking in there looking around... shaking my head and walking out. Clearly I need motivation to finally finish the last few items in there.... Lets hope I get that this week :)

For now though... we are making a few minor updates here and there.

I just shared our Powder Room update a few weeks ago... and mentioned I wanted to update the dated generic builders grade vanity light for something... more my style.

I finally got around to having my step dad install it  (Thanks Rod!) and then had to do some touch up painting since this light fixture was considerably smaller than the first one.

But here are a few photos... and it really shows how a small change like this ... actually has a huge impact :)

Before....




And After....





Funny how such a small change... has such a big impact! :)

Am I the only one having a hard time getting motivated lately?
Anyone have any tips on how to get back on track? because I desperately want to start finishing some of these projects around here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved