Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Feeling Blue....

When we first bought our home...
She looked like this (I apologize for the blurry photo... but its all I have)
Not horrible... but really nothing all that great going on out there either....


So we have slowly been working on some changes.
The first small change I made was painting our bland off white door... a fun shade of blue. And I loooooove it!

We are currently working on a retaining wall for that slope in front of the window... and hopefully I will have an update on that very soon.

But what do you think? Do you like the bright door?







I love the blue door! and cannot wait for that front part to start filling in with flowers.... that is... if I can keep them alive. Lets hope I have inherited the green thumb from my Mom...

3 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved