Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Feeling Blue....

When we first bought our home...
She looked like this (I apologize for the blurry photo... but its all I have)
Not horrible... but really nothing all that great going on out there either....


So we have slowly been working on some changes.
The first small change I made was painting our bland off white door... a fun shade of blue. And I loooooove it!

We are currently working on a retaining wall for that slope in front of the window... and hopefully I will have an update on that very soon.

But what do you think? Do you like the bright door?







I love the blue door! and cannot wait for that front part to start filling in with flowers.... that is... if I can keep them alive. Lets hope I have inherited the green thumb from my Mom...

3 comments:

  1. I love it.....I want to paint my door blue now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue is beautiful! Very welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue door is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved