Monday, January 21, 2013

Dress Up Storage Cart

I was asked to make a dress up storage cart for an old friend of mine's daughters.

This was so much fun to make :) It makes me wish I had a little girl. I would love to create mini closets filled with tutus and play kitchens... and doll furniture... so many possibilities :)

I took the plans from Ana-White. Added a shelf on the top for a place to put hats or shoes... or purses... or whatever the little girls may have. Added three purple knobs to the side of the unit and then cut out paper butterflies to put up the other side...

It turned out adorable. And if she wanted she could get the letters and add the word dress up... ballet... princess... dance.. or whatever they are into.









Hopefully the girls love having a closet for their dress up clothes that is their size :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved