Monday, February 11, 2013

I like the way you roll.

It has been a busy few weeks here. Trying to get into the routine of a new job... running more... and recently made some pretty big adjustments to our diet.... oh and I am STILL painting trim. If you could believe that!?!?!?

This week is Valentines day... so I thought I would share a quick pot on the Valentines we made this year.

I saw these packages of skateboards in Target the other day when I was there and thought they would make cute Valentines. I believe they were around a dollar for a package of 4 of them. So I bought a couple of different packs... printed off a tag that said. Valentine, I like the way you roll.... filled them out for Maddux's daycare friends. Then had him sign his name below :)

These ended up being really cute. And were really simple to make. 






Hope you all have a fantastic Valentines Day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved