Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A-Frame Tent

Maddux has been obsessed with wanting a tent ever since he saw Peter Pan. He loves the Indian scenes with the tee-pees. So when I came cross this no sew version of the A Tent on Pinterest, I just knew it was perfect for him.

We followed this tutorial found ... A-Tent Plans

I am telling you this thing is massive. I was surprised at how big it was. I am planning on moving this to the basement once we have that finished but for now it is put up in Maddux's room. He loves playing in it. His guys hang out int here quite a bit. And he loves the Christmas lights we strung across the inside :)

It is the perfect little tent to hang out in and read stories in and cuddle up.
This was so fun to build, just knowing how much he loves it. And it was simple. Only took about 2 hours total from start to finish! :)




`

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved