Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer Plans

So we took a much needed break from projects after the house tour and took about 5 weeks off. It was great... :) but now its time to get back to work on a few projects.

So while we are still brainstorming on where we are going to start I thought I would share with you a few of the upcoming projects we have planned.

So here it goes.

1. build a coffee table for the living room.

... Maybe something like this


2. replace our counter stools and redo the island

... I am kind of liking these from Target




3. stain the deck
.... currently working on this finally!!! It makes such a difference!

4. outdoor serving table and outdoor chalkboard

... thinking about something like this...



5. Replace our outdoor lights
... I am liking these dark lights


6. start landscaping our yard
... I just have a lot to figure out. I need to start slowly working on this

7. develop a plan for our back yard
.... long term plans something along the lines of this



8. redo maddux's room - build a bed, dresser, etc
.... maybe starting with this


9. Build an outdoor clubhouse and other outdoor furniture...
...Loving this little seat


10. Laundry room organization
.... working on developing a plan of attack... not sure what exactly I have in mind yet

11. put in flooring and trim in the basement.
.... we have agreed on vinyl wood planks. Now just need to save up some money and purchase those and get them in!

I am sure once we get started we will stray here and there from this plan.
That tends to happen.

So I need to get my butt moving.
We agreed to take some time off of house projects for a bit this Spring since we were so overwhelmed Feb - April. But now we are back to normal.... and ready to get moving!
I'll share updates of the deck soon. Its amazing what stain can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved