Wednesday, February 18, 2015

25 Things

1. I am finding it harder and harder to concentrate.

2. I think pregnancy has given me adult ADD.

3. I am not one of those people who just... "love" being pregnant.

4. Its uncomfortable. And exhausting. And nothing fits.

5. Then you have to go buy clothes that you will only wear for a few more months. Which is a huge waste of money.

6. I'm a little nervous this time around. Probably more than the first.

7. Maybe not nervous... well partly nervous... and partly anxious.

8. What will he look like? Will he look like his brother? Will he look nothing like him? Will they be similar? Will they be opposites? Maybe this one will be a better sleeper... and maybe less picky? At least I can hope...

9. How will Maddux do with a new brother? Sure right now he is ecstatic... Will that last? Will he get jealous? What can I do to to help him with this transition?

10. I can't for the life of me finalize my plan on the nursery.

11. This might be the hardest room we have redone yet.

12. Only because I keep changing my mind.

13. We literally painted the whole room. For me to look at my husband and say... I don't like it... I want to change it.

14. He didn't leave me over it. He might have rolled his eyes. But the next day... he helped me re- paint it.

15. Because he is amazing.

16. I'm lucky to have a husband that lets me decorate and doesn't get upset when I decide... "I changed my mind"

17. Speaking of decorating, I finally bought new furniture for the library.

18. Once that is delivered, I cant wait to share it with you. I am so excited.

19. Did I mention that we have to replace our windows this year? Seriously..

20. Have you sat through window quotes? They aren't fun.

21. I know it will be worth it though. Completely worth it.

22. Now trying to fit in when to pay for all new windows, and have a baby all around the same time... talk about fun.

23. That's life for you though. I guess.

24. Just have faith it will all work out.

25. Speaking of faith, what did you all give up for lent? I decided fast food. Because, I know me.. and now that I am reaching that "I am always hungry" phase of pregnancy... fast food is easy. And I don't need to eat that junk. So hopefully this will keep me out of the drive thru line. :)



And because no post is complete without a photo. Here is Maddux...celebrating his beloved stuffed animal puppy "Candy Butt"'s birthday with all her friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved