Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July

A lot of places I have found online are posting all sorts of Christmas in July sales... and I just so happened to come across this this tutorial the other day while looking at a blog I just love :)
I think these ornaments are great with kids... because well these will turn out adorable no matter what... and i think they look like fun to to do.. and not too messy :)
I cant wait for Maddux to get big enough to do crafts... I loved baking and making Christmas ornaments with my mom as a kid. And these would have been fun to make.. and also something you could make for grandparents! Let me know if anyone tries these :)

http://buggieandjellybean.blogspot.com/2009/12/paint-ornament-tutorial-my-very-first.html

So cute!

Picture From Buggie and Jellybeans ornament tutorial :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved