Friday, August 20, 2010

Count your blessings

Fall is absolutely my favorite season. I love everything about it. I am never ever sad to see summer go... Fall starts the beginning of the holiday seasons, leaves changing colors, cute boots, scarves, Hoodies :), Hot chocolate, Football, Flannel... I can go on and on and on.
I just absolutely love everything about it :)

So last night I decided to play with stuff I had laying around... I collect scrapbooking supplies... pretending that one day I will start a scrapbook. I have been saying this for about 4 years now. It has not happened  yet... I am really bad at printing out my photos. Its horrible. so i just throw all the papers, stickers, embellishments, etc into a huge bag in my closet and there it sits. Its a complete waste of money and I wish I would start scrapbooking... but now they have these photo books you can create and they do it for you... sooo it just keeps getting put off. one day... hopefully .. i will start.

But anyways...

So i decided to play around with the things i have... and a cheap 99 cent frame I have...
It probably could have turned out better... if i would have put some thought into it and gone to the store. but for what i have in my bag of crap.... it turned out pretty cute... i think at least :)



For my first time attempting one of these... i am pretty happy with the result :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved