Monday, July 23, 2012

A Little Privacy Please...

Our front door has 6 small open windows... which means... if you want to be a stalker... you can see right inside whenever you feel. And since I have this always paranoid mind frame that  everyone is out to kill me. Seriously. Its a fear. Too many scar movies growing up... I guess.



So I found a few really cute ideas on Pinterest to use clear contact paperto add privacy to windows. SO I had planned on doing a fancy cute design... cut out a bunch of shapes and it took me 15 minutes to line 2 of them up perfectly. Not 2 windows. 2 Shapes on one tiny window... and I thought... well forget this. Lets just see what putting the paper up there in whole will look like....

So the middle one obviously has the contact paper... and it gives it a "frosted" type of appearance... and you cannot see directly inside. So when those contract killers are looking for me... this will slow them down....

Point being. I liked it. Enough to finish the rest of the windows...

So here we are... finally a little bit of privacy :)





Its not permanent. So I can change my mind at any point. Maybe one day ill have patience for that original cutesy idea I found on Pinterest that I loved... or maybe Ill try curtains... or maybe... who knows. But for now I like it.. and I can peel it off at any given moment if I so wish... and best part... 4 bucks for an entire roll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved