Thursday, July 26, 2012

Going Bananas!

I have never had banana pudding before. Yep you read that correctly. Never had it. 
But Bananas are a  hot commodity in my household. 

Maddux will go crazy for bananas. That little monkey loves them :)

So I came across this recipe on Pinterest... and decided... I would try it out...

So here are some pics of the process... Seriously make this. its amazing. i promise.

First thing collect your ingredients.

3 cups of milk (not pictured)
Vanilla wafers
sweet condensed milk
2 boxes of FRENCH vanilla pudding
4-6 bananas
cool whip
package of cream cheese




Put down a layer of Vanilla Wafers
Then chop of your bananas and layer on top of those cookies... like so


Next take the 3 cups of milk and mix up with the french vanilla pudding :)


Then get a cute little helper to mix up the condensed milk with the cream cheese... then fold in the cool whip





Next combine the pudding with the cool whip cream cheese mixture
and spread on top of the cookie/banana bottom :)



Then top off with some more Vanilla Wafers


Then get ready to enjoy pure amazingness :)
I am telling you. I love this.
Its amazing
Make it!

1 comment:

  1. This always has been and always will be one of my most favorite desserts!! However, I have NEVER made it myself at home....Now, I definitely will!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved