Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bedroom Ideas

I have been working on some bedroom updates this past weekend (which is long overdue)
Once I get some decent lighting... I will take a few updated photos of the window seat, gallery ledges, and a few other details.

I am considering a desk as a nightstand on one side. Our bed is quite high so it is difficult to find nightstands at the right height. But I am thinking a small dresser on one side and a desk on the other might balance quite nice.

I am not sure how often it would get used. I have the mini office outside of the bedroom. But once in a while there is something last minute... so I thought this might be a nice option.

Here are a few photos that I have started looking at for Inspiration.



Source: decorpad.com via Patti on Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved