Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas House Tour

I have been a little MIA this month. As most of you know, we lost our 2nd pregnancy... and besides that I have been in and out of hospitals the past month for an infection in my throat, that seems to baffle doctors... and they just throw out antibiotics at me... and I am hoping the most recent one they gave me will work so we can put this behind us. (fingers crossed)

I am starting to feel better... and realized I haven't shared our Christmas decor around the house, so I thought I would do a quick Xmas house tour with you :)

So here are some snippets of the Christmas decor around the house























Hope you all Have a great Christmas Eve with all your Family and Friends! :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved