Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dreaming of Lattes...

My son quit sleeping thru the night. He was doing it so well... and then well he stopped about three months ago. he wakes up 3 or 4 times a night. People say... its normal... he might be teething... well needless to say that i have increased my caffeine intake.. and i am currently counting down the minutes until i can have one of these in my  hand for lunch.


The one good thing about summer coming to an end... is the fall and winter flavors coming up at
Starbucks... ohhhh Starbucks How I love Thee.

One of my happiest days... is going to Starbucks and finding this....



The red cup!!!!... i can already taste the white peppermint mocha now...

If any of you need me.. i will be sipping on my beautiful... much awaited latte waiting for me down the road :)

And yes this is a perfectly acceptable lunch... Dont judge me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved