Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Embrace The Camera

A few weeks ago Maddux had an Ice Cream Social at his daycare, that we were invited to attend.
This boy takes after my own heart.... he can EAT some ice cream.
And this makes me insanely happy because his dad does not understand the magic of ice cream.... Now I will have an ice cream buddy... and we can outnumber dad :)

Here we are at the ice cream social.... while Maddux enjoys his ice cream... and Sprinkles!



I am insanely thankful we have such an amazing daycare provider... She probably doesn't even realize I called her every 2 months until FINALLY she told me she had an opening ...
Having someone I trust... and makes him so happy ... sure makes leaving him and going to work... well its still hard... but at least I know he is having a blast and learning a lot!
Thanks Pam! :)

Link up over at Emily's and Embrace the Camera with your lil one(s)! :)




266. Sticky, Smiley faces covered in Ice Cream
267. Getting a head start on Christmas shopping for once
268. Remembering to pack a lunch for work
269. Mornings I have enough time to eat breakfast! :)


5 comments:

  1. Seriously, what's not to love about ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely can relate to the importance of a good daycare provider. I don't know what I would do without my baby sitter, she's amazing. I credit her for potty training my daughter by 18 months...I was a clueless first time mom. When baby is happy, mommy is happy. Great pics!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i suddenly feel the need to fix a bowl of ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your link on the Anderson Crew ETC - very cute pics! Your son has beautiful eyes!

    http://coreysgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved